Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I have installed Keepass on my cell phone. It will not

Customer Question

I have installed Keepass on my cell phone. It will not recognize my password. What do I do to get it to acknowledge the password
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using a new IPhone 6
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

there is not much that you can do. there is no password ***** method and no back door for that software. It is meant to be as secure as possible

the only thing that you can do is uninstall the keepass app and then install it again and put in all of your passwords again.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not want to get the $27.00 a month tech fee. How do I cancel that?
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

i have nothing to do with that. I just get credit if you mark me with good service so i really hope that you will do so even if you may not like the answer.

to deal with any billing issues you have to email***@******.***

thanks