Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have Mozilla set as my default, but past week, I have had

Customer Question

I have Mozilla set as my default, but for the past week, I have had trouble accessing it. I start the computer and usually connect on the first or second try. But then, But after I close the browser, as many accounts suggest you do after logging out, I lose connectivity with FIrefox. I then have to restart my computer in order to connect with Firefox. Firefox is definitely my first choice but it has been so difficult to connect with. I did a full computer scan last night that revealed no problems. Please help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

I would suggest you try refreshing Firefox by following the instructions in the link below.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/reset-preferences-fix-problems

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm trying but I can't even get into Firefox in order to get to the refresh instructions. The link you gave me directed me to the TroubleShooting page (assuming I can't access Firefox) but I can't even get to that page. This is extremely frustrating.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox? Try the instructions below.

Get into Control panel and select Uninstall a Program (listed under Programs). Uninstall Mozilla Firefox listed over there. Then, restart the computer.

Then, go to the link below, download and install Firefox.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution

Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $20 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"

If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No remote. I'm retired; $36 is a stretch. Don't do anything that would cost me more. At this point, I'll just try to figure it out on my own,
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

That is alright. Please try the instructions I have given.

Thank you.

S H E F I N