Freddy M.
Freddy M., Support Specialist
Experience:  Years of experience in the IT field and in customer support.
15852642

I installed a vivitar camera into my computer and it was

Customer Question

I installed a vivitar camera into my computer and it was installed successfully but the computer doesnt reconize my camera as being plugged in so I cannot transfer my pictures
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Click on start and then my computer, watch the screen and disconnect the camera.
Then reconnect it, does anything new show up in the my computer screen?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
under devices with removable storage it shows vivitar experence image manager e
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Please right click on that and choose open, what do you see?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it showssss files currently on cd vivitar ...autorun
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Please double click the autorun file and it should open the set up for the camera. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry about that I was cut off it shows a notebook witch say (autorun) open=vivitar/runsetup exicon=vivitar/setup exe.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
That is it please double click on it to run it. It should open the set up for the camera. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
a box came up witch read undo.cut .copy.paste.and delete
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
That should only come up if you right click it. Instead of double clicking it please right click on setup.exe and click the open/run option.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nothing happens we tried thank you for the help
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
OK if you want to continue working on this let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your camera.
.