Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My e-mail is unavailable. Why and how to make it available

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.
Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.
Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
msn
Internet Explorer
When are you given the error message that states your email is unavailable?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My e-mail has a message in the top right corner that states my user name is ***** ***** last activity was on 7-25-15. How do I get it available?
What kind of message is this? I am not following.
When you do attempt to login, are you able to log in before you see the message or does it bring you back to the login page?
Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/computer/98bw4-e-mail-unavailable-available.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I won't be able to chat since I can't get into my e-mail. Can we talk on the phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In the upper right corner and it states....."*****@******.*** is unavailable."
Thank you for the update.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.