Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

First by telling me what you cost

Customer Question

First by telling me what you cost
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
You have already been charged what you agreed upon. There will not be any more charges.
May I ask how I can be of assistance today?
I will be standing by.
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello JasonThats fine so long as I am only committed to that payment. I am using Windwos 7 and Chrome most of my problems are with emails I think. WLM send/receive option hardly seems to work at all and I knowfrom my iphone that only some are goig out or coming in. ALSO my listed emails are not in date order despite changing the ascending/descending option AND emails that I have opende and should therfore no longer be in "bold" REMAIN in bold. Thank you. If you can anser these points I shall be very happy. Chris
Thank you for the update. It sounds like the issue or issues are related directly with WLM.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.