Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Thanks to JustAnswer. What's your name? And what is your

Customer Question

Richard: Hi, I'm Richard. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. What's your name? And what is your issue regarding? Customer: error loading Operating system Acer aspire 3634 Richard: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue? Customer: first was Operating system not found ,i fine out one of the hard drive pen was towsted after i fix that i get error loading Operating system Richard: OK got it. Last thing -- Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). But there are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit? Customer: ok Richard: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. You say the hard drive was toast in the chat, how exactly did you fix that?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my account was charge 4 time with any call or chat!? anyway cancel the request and please refund me Thanks
Expert:  Jody-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/computer/98aiv-richard-i-m-richard-thanks-justanswer.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.