Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I have a brand new Gateway Model 900w Flat Screen external

Customer Question

I have a brand new Gateway Model 900w Flat Screen external monitor for a laptop except I cannot find the power supply. Can you help me out with finding one?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you have the cable for connecting from the monitor to the laptop, but you do not have the power cable for connecting the monitor to an electric outlet?
You can either contact back the store where you purchased the monitor, or you can purchase a computer power cord or monitor power cord at your local computer or electronics or office store for a few dollars (like at Best Buy or Staples, etc. Or you can also purchase a computer / monitor power cord online at the Amazon website below:
http://www.amazon.com/C2G-Cables-03130-Universal-IEC320C13/dp/B0000510ZO
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.