Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I have lost my favourites bar

Customer Question

I have lost my favourites bar
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

if this is the internet explorer

RIGHT CLICK on a blank part of the gray area on top around the menu. it should give you a list of tool bars that you can display.

check the box for favorites

and it should show up

you may have to click around in that gray area a bit till you find a place it works.

if it doesnt work or that was not your issue please just get back to me with more information and i will fix it for you.

if i have to i can log in remotely and do it for you. its a very easy fix but you have to know how to do it.

if you have the menu bar still there you can also get it by clicking on view and then toolbars and selecting favorites.