How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am kevinmcc62 and I have been with you 22 years. Now you

Customer Question

I am kevinmcc62 and I have been with you for over 22 years. Now you had problems with my last card payment and the answer is simple.There was fraud on my previous card and I had to change it. Previously, all I had to do was to go into my Account to see which card I was using and in what curency. I can't do this now, but if that facility still exists please show me how to navigate to it.
My new card number is ***** XXXX XXXX XXXX and it expires on X/XX
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

what service or website are you having a problem with ?

are you unable to log into it at all ?

Expert:  venus-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. ( Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
On which service you need to update your card details. Please give details.