Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

On my iPad, Google page comes up as "answers just

Customer Question

On my iPad, Google page comes up as "answers just for you" and I can't exit the page. Tapping the get started button, takes me to a sign in page I don't want to execute. So, how do I get back to the plain vanilla Google search page?
Thanks
Jim
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer / tablet professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Is the issue in Safari app? And/or in any other app?
So when you go to the www.google.com website, and get started, then besides the sign-in option on the page, does it give you any other option?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Google app supplied with my iPad
N other option that I can see/
Thank you. When you pressed and held both the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for at least 10 seconds, did the small Apple logo appear?
At the Google sign-in page, can you tap on the X icon located at the upper left corner, and see if that works.
If that does not work, can you uninstall the Google app, then reinstall it from App Store?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you,