Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

How do I empty cache from my Windows 7 Professional

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
You want to clear cookies and cache from internet explorer browser or you want to speedup your computer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My phone does not except text my home phone is(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Area code 970
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
As i see you are requesting a live phone call i would rather suggest you to opt for a remote support service at the same price in which i will be working on your computer directly right in front of you and you can ask me live questions on the real time chat service.
Please check your email and confirm the remote support service.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not want you remotely connected to my computer. Can you tell me what to do or should we just leave it as is and you can keep the $36.00
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Open your Internet Explorer browser.
Click on the "Tools" arrow at the upper-right part of the screen. Choose "Internet Options."
Select the tab labeled "Advanced" along the top of the options menu.
Select "Reset" near the bottom. Choose whether to reset your personal options, such as browsing history, cookies and saved passwords. If you want to reset them, select the option under "Delete Personal Settings."
Click on "Reset" to complete the process. Close your browser window, and then restart it for the factory-default settings to take effect.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
After following the above steps follow these steps too.
This will take care of the issue.
1.Click the Start button, right-click the Computer icon, and choose Properties.
The Computer icon lives on the Start menu’s right side.
2.Click Advanced System Settings, found in the window’s left pane.
You may need to type a password ***** an Administrator account to enter this mysterious settings area.
3.In the Performance area, click the Settings button, click the Adjust For Best Performance button, and click OK.
These steps revert your system to the look of previous Windows versions that didn’t rely so heavily on fancy graphics. To return to Windows 7’s normal look, repeat the steps, but in Step 3, click the button called Let Windows Choose What’s Best For My Computer.
4.When the final panel asks you to sign up for a Windows Live ID, ignore what it says and click Close.