Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Need this answered by John :I have two problems, my adobe flash player

Customer Question

I have two problems, my adobe flash player keeps crashing when I'm on my home page and what to watch a news clip. I have re-installed it but is still crashes on anything from CNN.
The other thing is I, all of a sudden am getting a lot of spam email, and even after unsubscribing it still is coming in, I use FireFox and I know there is a free download to stop the spam but can't remember the name - starts with a T - need to know how to find that download. Well #3 everything is moving so slow in the last week and I can't find the disk clean up windows program, thought it was on my computer. I'm just not a techy
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro.

Since it appears you want to solve multiple problems on your computer, the best way to do that would be to establish remote desktop assistance so that I can see the problems myself and help you solve them.
Let me know if you agree.
Expert:  Michael Norman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is, Mike. I'd like to try and assist you with your issue. Since you are having multiple issues, Adobe, spam, and computer lagging, these are typical signs of malware infecting your computer. The first thing I would like you to do is to run a System Restore. Keep in mind this will not delete any of your files. This will merely reset your computer's settings and remove any programs that were installed that may be causing your issue. Click on the Windows Start button and in the search bar type System Restore and press enter. Follow the instructions in the Restore Wizard when it pops up. Choose are restore point, a date, that goes back a week or so before you started having issues. You may need to check the box that says "Show more restore points". After that is done reboot your computer and see if this helps. Next you will want to download the free version of Malwarebytes from: https://www.malwarebytes.org/ Download this and run a quick scan on your computer too see if it finds any viruses or malicious programs.
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.
Regards
Jins