Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Having to us my desk top but question are notebook -

Customer Question

having to us my desk top but question are for my notebook - when I try to sign in the narrator says "hidden" - how do I get it unhidden?
2. it tells me to go to account.live.com - how do I do that when I can't sign in
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
You are entering the login password ***** that is why Narrator says Hidden. It will not narrate passwords, because narrating the password ***** ***** security risk. The windows lock screen is where you need to Enter password ***** login. Are you sure you are entering the login password ***** ? If so try to enter the password ***** the onscreen keyboard. Tap or click the Ease of Access button (A clock like icon) in the lower-left corner of the sign-in screen, and then tap or click On-Screen Keyboard. Now use the onscreen keyboard to enter password. Check and let me know the result.
Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did no help
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Okay, are you able to sign in to mjrmbr@ hotmail.com account with the same password ? On your working computer, open a web browser and go to www.hotmail.com or www.outlook.com and try to sign in with Email mjrmbr@ hotmail.com and the login password. Can you sign in ?
Regards
Jins