Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

THIS IS A TELEVISION SET "OLEVIA". IT IS NOT A COMPUTER!!!!!!!!! Sorry if you

Customer Question

THIS IS A TELEVISION SET "OLEVIA". IT IS NOT A COMPUTER!!!!!!!!! Sorry if you were misled! Can you still help?
I've lost the Manuel AND I really need HELP setting up the tv. It is not new. I suspect it is around 8 - 10 years old.
(Purchased thru QVC, if that's of any help!) As it was, the instruction boklet was quite difficult to follow. Since my husband died, I no longer have DTV, however I just found I can get 5 to about 12 channels air/digital with an old fashion antenna. I would certainly like to be able to view some programing again. If you could send some " simple instructions" via email or call me would greatly appreciate the help! I believe the model # ***** ***** 532. Other identification numbers are: s/n vcg83 g8301955 and model B12-532. Thank you for any assistance you can provide. Mary Etta Fizer ***@******.*** and phone(###) ###-####
Again thanks for any help you can provide.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
Please confirm is it a CRT tv or an LCD tv
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if this is the manual
http://bit.ly/1ODw6Jj