Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Need to set up my face book account old e-mail no longer

Customer Question

need to set up my face book account old e-mail no longer valid tried all sorts of ways face book will not let me in HELP
***@******.***
XXX XXX-XXXX
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today I'm sorry about the issue, Can you give me a slightly better description of what you'd like help doing so I can assist you better? What is happening when you attempt to login to your facebook account ? do you want to change your old email please? Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Mr. Med , I only have one e-mail address:***@******.*** no idea where the other one came from.
I need to please be able to use Face Book and they will not let me in I have so many messages and can not respond I used to be able to what happened. HELP
Thanks
Alexandra
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry for the delay in replying. do you still need help please? thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been a member of face book for a very long time no idea why I can not connect I do not want to pay $20.00 just for an answer seems strange I can not charge my clients if they need help or just an answer , I believe Face Book is a great company not selling themselves short.
What information do you need ? I am going to try to connect and see.
Alexandra
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello alexandra, JustAnswer is an online expert question and answer website and it is not free. to contact facebook directly please click on this link : https://www.facebook.com/help/186570224871049 thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just responded , yes you had a very old e-mail I actually NEVER used that might have been the problem - no idea how you got an e-mail I never had !! No I do not eant to pay $20.00 for am answer seems humiliating to pay for an answer I can not charge my clients for an answer either -
check lease and see if I am connected.
Thanks
Alexandra
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry but this is not facebook website. Please try to reset your facebook password : https://www.facebook.com/login/identify