Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I do work that involves a lot of screen shots. I had

Customer Question

Hi.
I do work that involves a lot of screen shots. I had Mozilla-Firefox on another computer and doing these screen shots was REALLY easy. (The Windows software is not good for this using the PrtSc function; it takes a picture of one corner of what you want and then to reduce it it turns the readable print to non-readable mush). So I downloaded the Mozilla-Firefox system to this computer but now I find that the procedure has been changed.
So, how do I do a screen shot with Mozilla-Firefox?
Douglas
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! Have you tried using the built-in Snipping tool feature? In Windows 8, open the search icon and type in Snipping Tool then open. The snipping tool will let you screenshot anything that you want.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I haven't, and that wasn't my question.
How do you do a screen shot in Mozilla/Firefox.
It would really be much easier if you call me on the phone
and walk me through this. Otherwise, I might have lots
of questions and it will take more time than a simple
thing like this should. My number is(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What happened? You've processed a payment and then...NOTHING.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't wait all day with no idea when I can reasonably expect to get the phone call I requested. Please cancel this order and refund my $5 deposit. Sorry.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I am very sorry for the delay; I didn't get notice of your reply. Click here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/nimbus-screenshot/ Use the Nimbus add-on to Firefox for screen shots
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.