Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

How to enlarge type in display panel - outlook - Lenovo

Customer Question

how to enlarge type in display panel - outlook - Lenovo
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
are you talking about an email that you received ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes, all emails, personal and commercial. the headings and photos are fine, but the message is tiny.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
emails usually come in using the font that the sender used. you can set up a rule that changes the incoming font to a larger one that you prefer though.this page shows how to do it in outlook 2007 it might be a bit different in a different version of outlook but probably not much.https://support.office.com/en-ca/article/Automatically-change-incoming-message-colors-and-fonts-based-on-sender-subject-or-recipients-4efbf993-fb00-4f2c-9a3f-78e64e4455ec If you want to pay an additional charge i can get you my phone number and log in remotely to do it for you while you watch.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me try first . . . but not too hard!
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
sure thing its not really that hard and there are pictures on the postingwhat you want to change is the font and you want to make it larger ( a bigger number )