Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have had intermittent connection issues since last Friday.

Customer Question

I have had intermittent connection issues since last Friday. I show as online, but cannot connect to anyone, and they show me as offline. I contacted Skype support on Friday, and the tech installed the latest version. This has not corrected the problem. And, the few times that I am able to connect, a Skype call to me knocks out my connection. What can I do please?
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir/Ma'am which anti-virus is installed in the PC ?Do you have another PC or mobile device that have Skype installed and working properly?Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have Norton, I have Skype just on my laptop
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.The tech who helped before did he completely remove Skype and re-install or did he just update it.do you know that?Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir/Ma'am didn't hear anything from you after yesterdays reply, checking whether you still need my help fixing the Skype issue please let me know.If not please let me know and i will request to close this question.