Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

I was trying to change the formatting on my Eclipse 2.8V series

Customer Question

I was trying to change the formatting on my Eclipse 2.8V series MP3 video player and now the device is frozen how can I fix this issue?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, I'm sorry about te issue, to fix this issue you need to allow the battery to completely drain, then before connecting to any power source, press the play button for 30 seconds. Hope this help, if you need further help please let me know and i will gladly continue to helpThank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?
thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Mr. Med, my eclipse 2.8v series MP3 video player is working now, but I'm having trouble downloading and uploading on to the devise. However, I see some of the music that I uploaded on to the devise, but it will not play. I spoke briefly with the company who makes these, and before we got disconnected he was saying something about the formatting, so if you please can help me with this issue I would greatly appreciated. Thanks, Johnny
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your reply, First Make sure there isn't a HOLD or a LOCK switch activated. and If the player has an internal Reset button, press it. Make sure the files you are trying to add are indeed in mp3 file format (.mp3) To format the player ( this will delete data (music, ect..) you had there already) :Connect your device to your computer, go to My Computer --> right click on the player as a portable drive > Format. Let me know the results pleaseThank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Is the issue is resolved please? do you still need help?
thanks
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Your satisfaction is my top goal. Please rate if you're satified with the answer that i provide, If you are not satisfied for any reason, please allow me to continue to help you (or recommend you for another expert) rather than giving me a negative rating. A positive rating is always appreciated.
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Mr. Med I did what you asked me to do, but after I right click on the device and went to the format I don't see anything that says switch to mp3 format. So are you saying that I can not upload my music cd's unless they're mp3 music only? Because I thought that you can sync any and all music to a mp3 player I have no clue as to what I'm doing, so if you can please be patient with me and helpme fix it
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Would you like me to set up a remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue? Thanks
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Please downlaod teamviewer from this link : www.teamviewer.com and run it. It will give you an ID and a password. Please tell me the ID and the password ***** I can connect to your desktop and format the Eclipse 2.8V MP3 player for you
Note : Do not close teamviewer
thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mr. Med I have finally found the issue. I needed a mp3 converter for me to transfer and play the music on the device. I really appreciate your time and effort to help me with this issue. Thanks again, Johnny
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello Johnny, I'm glad you got the problem resolved. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied. Thank you