Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

How can I get my picture off match.com and zoosk? I never paid

Customer Question

How can I get my picture off match.com and zoosk? I never paid anything to join but I keep getting emails from them. 'wink alert' etc. I'm now in a relationship and it's becoming a problem. Thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you
please let me know that do you have the username and password ***** these websites..are you bale to sign in to these websites or are not aware of the same
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I have the user name and password
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
ok..do you wish to continue using these websites or wish to unsubscribe from them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I never paid to join. I just want my picture and information off their sites. Thank you
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
ok lets start first with zoosk
Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
Click on your Zoosk display name in the top right corner of your screen.
Select Settings from the drop-down menu. This will take you to your account page.
Next to Account Status select Edit.
Select Deactivate. This will take you to a confirmation page.
Confirm your choice by selecting Deactivate Zoosk Account.
let me know once done so that i may proceed further with the next site
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
please follow the below steps to deactivate your account from match.com
To deactivate your account, you must first cancel your subscription. Click the gear icon from the header and then select Settings from the drop-down menu. On the Account Settings screen, click the Change/Cancel Membership link. This process includes several steps, before exiting the site, make sure you see a confirmation page that includes today's date and your username. On the confirmation screen, click the Hide Profile/Deactivate My Account link to delete your account.
Once you complete the deactivation steps, your profile will be inaccessible to anyone except you (If you choose to reactivate it). After completing the process you will receive two emails. The first is your cancellation confirmation and the second is your deactivation confirmation, which indicates both requests are complete
Let me know if you have any questions
please click on a smiley face below or stars above to complete the rating if your question has been answered
Thanks for choosing Just answer