Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I want my name OFF google and ALL other searches, I only want

Customer Question

I want my name OFF google and ALL other searches, I only want the people that mean something to know where I am. My mother recently passed and don't want scum bothering me, or knowing where I am or even what state I'm in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Sorry for the delay in reply, for some reason your question was placed in the wrong category. First let me explain to you what google is and how it works so you better understand your situation. Google is a search engine that provides relevant results to to users when web sites match the terms entered into the google search. Google does not hold that data that you are seeing, the website does. Google simply indexes the text of websites and points a link to the web page where the terms are matched.So the in your case your issue is with the websites and not google. Google will only move information from the search results like your social security number. Can you please provide me with links to what you are seeing that you want removed?