Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Since 2008 I have used Olympus Master 2.3 on my Windows 7 PC

Customer Question

Since 2008 I have used Olympus Master 2.3 on my Windows 7 PC to manage my Photos; and have accumulated 67 GB of photos, all nicely sorted into Albums & Groups and many photos with Edit Comments. NowI am thinking of moving to an Apple Mac. I note that both Olympus Master and the later Viewer 3 support the Mac.
My questions are,
1/Which program should I use on the Mac?
2/Can my existing photos be transferred to the Mac, using the same Olympus Master 2 Folder. That is, with a minimum of fuss, with file structure and naming conventions intact?
3/Your recommendations
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Do you know what format the pictures are in? They may not save the comments etc but no matter what we should be able to transfer the pictures.
.