Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

How do i cancel my reservation 10, so that I can

Customer Question

how do i cancel my reservation for windows 10, so that I can get it on a new Microsoft Surface Pro?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. You do not need to cancel your Windows 10 reservation as you can get free Windows 10 upgrade reservation for each computer you have. But if you'd like to cancel the reservation, then please following:
1. Right click on the Get Windows 10 app or Windows icon located in right end of the taskbar.
2. Select “Check your upgrade status”
3. Click the menu in the upper left corner, then select “View Confirmation.”
4. In the lower left, select “Cancel reservation.”
Reference:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-10-faq
If you have any further question, please reply back at the box below, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,