Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

I was unable to get my picture taken until today and I don't

Customer Question

I was unable to get my picture taken until today and I don't know how to add it to my profile Can you help me please.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Do you mean your profile picture in your Facebook account? Or some other profile? of some other service or website. Let me know, please. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No the picture is on my e-mail acct and I need to add it to my new E harmony acct.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you have an answer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
I admit I don't know about E-Harmony accounts. But the general process must be like this in summary: 1. download the picture from your email account to your computer - if it is a picture file attached to an email, for instance, download it. Or if you have a different sort of email system, just right-click on the picture (if it is displayed in your email) and choose "Save Image As" then store it on your computer, where you can find it easily again - note where it goes, in other words, and its filename. 2. go to the E-Harmony website. Log in with your account on E-Harmony, if you haven't logged in already. Go to the Picture or Profile Picture Upload function, click on a button, and select the picture file off your computer where you stored it. That ought to accomplish what you are aiming at. Let me know if any details, at any point, are a difficulty, and I will advise you further. If this completely answers your question, please rate my Answer. Or let me know what rating you wish to have applied. Thanks.