Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

How much will it cost me Sim Card Apple Table

Customer Question

How much will it cost me for a Sim Card for my Apple Tablet?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
I am assuming that you want the simm card to use the tablet for 4g internet ? do you have the model number of the tablet so i can be sure it is capable of taking a simm card for 4g ?do you know what company you want to provide the 4g internet because they are the ones that will sell the simm card. More likely give it to you free with a monthly service plan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a used Apple iPad that did not come with a SIM Card, I don't know where to find it's number.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
does it have a slot for a simm card ?you can try using this page to see which model it is or it should be under settings i will have to look at my ipad to see exactly where but there should be something like about or device under settingsthis page has the models with a picture https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201471this page shows which type of simm card goes in a supported ipadhttps://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202645 but your easiest and most sure way to find out is to go to a store like verizon or att and bring the ipad with you and ask them if they have a simm card and a wifi program that will work with it. they can tell you ifA. the ipad takes a simm card. some dont especially the older modelsB. If it will work with their service. It probably will if it takes a simm cardC. How much it will cost. Usually the simm card would be free if you sign up for a data plan