Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Have problem. when I start my computer, I get the following me

Customer Question

hello, have problem. when I start my computer, I get the following message (before windows even prompts a login):
LoginUI.exe - System Error The program can't start because dbghelp.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
even when I try in safe mode, I get this message.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried restarting the computer 10+ times in safe mode (even command prompt).
the laptop is lenovoI think what happened is I downloaded an mp4 player (my windows version did not work). I think it was this one: http://free-mp4-mp3-converter.en.softonic.com/downloadI declined (or at least I thought I did) all of the optional software.when the install was complete, it still did not play the video I was hoping to see. so I started the uninstall process. when I went to recently installed programs, I saw two... the mp4 player and another program that was unfamiliar, so I started with that one first. the system started to uninstall, then prompted, "computer restart necessary to complete..." so I followed that prompt. then, I got the error message we are talking about.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Justanswer.
May i remotely connect with you to check the issue directly?
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes, but how is that done, if I cannot start the computer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(I'm working on another computer now.)
click ok on the loginui.exe screen, then tell me what do you see?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kamil, are you still there?
Yes.
please click ok on the loginui.exe screen, then tell me what do you see?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kamil, as I said, I cannot get past this screen... it will disappear, then reappear.
Okay. Can you press CTRL + ALT + DELETE and tell me what do you get?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kamil, that did not work.I'm reading this:https://www.winhelp.us/repair-your-computer-in-windows-vista-or-7.htmlI think I will try this on my own.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did F8, and fix did not work... trying restore now....
okay. restore may work; please let me know the results. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it seems to have worked... I still have some other clean up I need to do
you might want to keep this link for futur ereference (what I sent you).
If you want me to connect remotely to clean up; i can do that. The link is saved, all questions here are automatically saved. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see that I was billed for your services, when in fact, what you provided did not help me. I ended up resolving the situation on my own (I actually called someone from my company and they helped me). Please submit a refund to my account.
Hello
To request a refund; you will need to email***@******.*** as i am a tech only. Thanks