Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My MJ is not working, I have checked the lines and all are

Customer Question

My MJ is not working, I have checked the lines and all are ok , my unit does not have any lights flashing any more , is there anything I can do or is the MJ unit at fault, my number(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. Here are things to check.
If the magic jack is plugged in to a power strip, plug it directly into a wall socket to eliminate the power strip. If still not lighting up, remove the power plug and network cable (you can leave the phone plugged in) and plug it in to a USB port of a computer running Windows. If the unit then lights up while in a PC it means the power adapter or USB cable that came with the unit is bad.