Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I've been using Eudora years @***@******.***

Customer Question

I've been using Eudora for many years @***@******.*** from my desk top. Recently I am being asked for a "password"?????????? Since i've never been asked for one I haven't a clue??? Verizon was not able to help (75minutes). Since then many small anoing things are croping up! I'm 80 years old but not stupid! Ok the message at the bottom of my screen says "*****@******.***. Seems the word "incoming" has messed up everything! Verizon tech said"incoming-pop-verizon.net #995 and outgoing smtp @verizon.net #465. Now the tech was English challenged and my ears need hearing aids I couldn't make much sense out of all this. I can be reached at(###) ###-####and there is an answering machine if i have to take a potty break and can't get to the phone fast enough for you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ma'am, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Other then a lingering southern accent, I speak rather well. It would be a bit simpler and easier if you and i spoke over the phone, and possibly. If I connected directly to your computer from here to try and fix the problem in person. Our service is guaranteed meaning if I cannot fix the issue, you're entitled to a full refund of all fees. I will send that offer now. Once you accept or reject that offer, we will continue. Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.