Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I was looking at your answer info from my flash drive to my newer Dell lap

Customer Question

I was looking at your answer for transfering info from my flash drive to my newer Dell laptop. I only have Windows xp on the Dell, so, I decided to transfer it to my old laptop.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, 1-Insert your flash drive into the USB port on the front of your Dell laptop.2-Select/open the Computer or MyComputer utility, then select the removable disk icon (flash drive icon).3-Select the folder that contains your files.4-right-click on the foder > select copy 5- Open the location where you want to store the copy6-right-click within the location, and then click Paste. Or You can Drag the files or folders from your flash drive to the desired location on your computer (desktop for example) Hope this help, if you need further help please let me know Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Do you still need help please?
thanks