Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can't get the arrow on my screen under mouse control.

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Could you provide further details about your issue, please? Are you unable to use the cursor in any specific way now? Please reply back to me below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ever since I switched to Windows 8.1 I cannot get the arrow on my screen under mouse control.
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Hmm, so you are unable to see your cursor itself? May I set up a quick remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with this issue? Please reply back to me below. Thank you.
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Please accept my apologies; I can't do phone calls on the service. However, once we get a remote session set up, I'll be able to connect to your screen, and will quickly resolve the cursor issue for you. Should I provide you with the steps to join the remote session now? Do let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long must I wait?
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Hi, did you receive my earlier reply? Please accept my apologies; I can't do phone calls on the service. However, once we get a remote session set up, I'll be able to connect to your screen, and will quickly resolve the cursor issue for you. Should I provide you with the steps to join the remote session now? Do let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forget it.
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
I'll open up your question to our other experts now. Thanks.
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer. I would like to assist you with your issue. By the way, please let me know if we can continue with the sessionThanks
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Hello sir,Didn't find your reply yet.Have you tried disabling visibility option in Mouse settings. If you haven't tried, i suggest you to do below activity and update the statushttp://tinyurl.com/pdwwnbpPlease feel free to ask if you have any difficult in doing this.Thanks If you still have issue, please download and run below tool on your computer..http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=eedd0da4-71cd-4b37-be9a-c23d74632ccfIt helps to view your desktop, we can work in real time and can fix issue
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Dear sir, Let me know if you still wait for answer. We are always ready to assist if you are ready. If you want to cancel question, Please reply, i will initiate the processI need your confirmation for that.Thanks,Fiyaz