Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How can I remove us tech support page from my tv screen?

Customer Question

how can I remove us tech support page from my tv screen?
Category: Computer
Expert:  MDG_Sacto replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):1. What is the model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv2. How long have you had the Tv? ** REPLY to continue ** ** do NOT start a new question **** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply ** ** IGNORE the phone call & subscription POP UPS **
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mike: page on my screen is unauthorized & I want it removed at once without all of the etra charges, etc. If this is not possible , please advise anf I will take necessary remedial action - governmental if necessary
Expert:  MDG_Sacto replied 1 year ago.
What "extra charges" are you talking about? Charges related to this website/service?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes but I am willing to pay your $36 charge for immediate results
Expert:  MDG_Sacto replied 1 year ago.
That's fine.I will need more information about your problem:Model number of tv?How long you have had the tv?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sony vaio - approx 8 yrs
Expert:  MDG_Sacto replied 1 year ago.
Vaio is a laptop/computer not a tv. Are we talking about a tv here?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nowere talking a laptop
Expert:  MDG_Sacto replied 1 year ago.
then this question was put in the wrong category. I will send a message to the site to have it moved to computer category. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY. Wait for a computer expert.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeIt sounds like this is caused by a program that you have installed on the Laptop as this is not default behaviour.At no extra cost, I would like to connect to your computer and see which program is causing this and remove the message for you. this will be easiest for youCan you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download for Free Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you