Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

About a week ago,after activating Windows lLive Mail to check

Customer Question

About a week ago,after activating Windows lLive Mail to check for new e-mails,I noticed that the toolbar had the the words I-Map appeared, All my contacts were gone, new folders Junk E-mail and Trash were added. Also I have difficulty deleting e-mails. I also discovered that Microsoft initially triedto update my computer and the updates failed. Can you help me.
Jerry Monteleone
PS: I just tried to close Windows Live and got the following responses:
'Purging messages from folder" and "Your server unexpectedly terminated the connection"
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! Before we get started, you will be disconnected from our chat to perform the steps below. Please press CTRL and D together on your keyboard to save this page as a favorite so you can return when you reboot. The page will appear in your Favorites tab.Click the Start button . In the search box, type System Restore then press enter.Choose a different restore point.Select a date before the issue. (Click on Show more Restore points)Follow the prompts to restore your computerYour computer will restart, after the restart try again.