Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have Eudora 7.1.0.9 and have an where I can't get my email.

Customer Question

I have Eudora 7.1.0.9 and have an where I can't get my email. When I request my email, there is a long wait before this error comes up. "Negotiation Failed : Unknown error" Then a page pops up with the message," The server's SSL certificate was rejected for the following reason: Unknown Error. Do you want to trust this certificate in future sessions?" I say " yes" below and nothing happens.
How do I fix this so I can get my email?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you do the following pleaseIn the personalities window, right-click on the personality and select "properties" Go to the "incoming mail" tab. Click on the "last SSL info" button at the bottom. Click on the "certificate manager" button. The certificate in question should come up selected. If there is a + button next to it, click on that. Repeat if necessary until you get to the bottom level. Select that certificate then click on the button to add it to the trusted certificates.This should then solve the problemLet me know the results please