Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

There, I have no idea how my wireless radio switch got disabled

Customer Question

Hi there, I have no idea how my wireless radio switch got disabled on my Lenovo T410, but I have no idea where to turn it back on - I see no switch for it
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
On the F1 to F12 keys do you see a wireless picture icon on any of them, most probably on F8 key you must have a wireless sign. Press the Fn key on the keyboard which is located on the bottom left of your keyboard keep it press down and then hit the F8 key or the key which bears the wifi symbol the wireless will start then.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Please remember rating is only required when we are finished fixing the problem.Use the reply to expert button to continue the conversation further.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
check the video link the wireless switch is on the right hand side panel of your laptop next to the sata connector port.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
http://www.filedropper.com/w1
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley below and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further