Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a galaxy note edge and I'm having issues logging into

Customer Question

I have a galaxy note edge and I'm having issues logging into my phone. My phone no longer gives me the option to use the finger print and it's asking me for the backup password ***** I can't remember the password. How can I reset my password ***** log into my phone. Please help
Category: Computer
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! You can reset your entire device to reset the password, but it would erase all of the data on it. Are you syncing your phone with Google+ at this time? If so, you should be able to restore the data afterwards.
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
When powered off, press and hold the Volume up, Home, and Power keys together.Release the keys when you see "Recovery booting" at the top of the screen, and the "Samsung Galaxy Note Edge" screen appears.Press the Volume down key until "wipe data/factory reset" is highlighted, and then press the Power key.Press the Volume down key until "Yes - delete all user data" is highlighted, and then press the Power key.Press the Power key to select "Reboot system now".