Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

How do I get my menu bar back?

Customer Question

How do I get my menu bar back?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Do you want to get back the menu bar in your Firefox browser? Please reply back to me below.
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
If you want to get back the menu bar in Firefox, please press the ALT key (on your keyboard) first to temporarily bring back the menu bar at the top of the browser. Next, click on the "View" menu, and then click Toolbars > Menu Bar. This will bring back the menu bar for good, in Firefox. If you need more help, please use the Reply tab to continue our conversation. Otherwise, I'd appreciate it if you could kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) a star rating at the top of this page. Thank you!