Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

About 6 hours into a full scan I got this message:

Customer Question

About 6 hours into a full scan I got this message: Preliminary scan results show that malicious or potentially unwanted software might exist on your system. You can review detected items when the scan has completed. At that time the PC status was protected.
I had run a quick scan before and no problem was found. When the full scan was done I had a message that the PC status was at risk because of a potential theat........Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!ac. I tried to clean the PC but it stops about 2/3 of the way in and
won't go any further. I've tried this twice with the same results.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.May i connect with you remotely to clean up the PC from viruses and troubleshoot it directly as that will be easier?Thanks