Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I am trying to go back to the past to view a residence 133

Customer Question

I am trying to go back to the past to view a residence 133 country side lane st.joseph mo. .I need a view of this from 2009 august 25 at 650am is there any way of getting this?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! Are you trying to view an image through Google Earth?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to get a street view of 133 country side lane on august 25 of 2009 at 655am this information could free my son.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to hear about your situation but the images are not updated like that. The images are updated about every 1-3 years so it is not possible to obtain a street view of an exact time for you. I would suggest that you contact an attorney if the issue is criminal so they can assist you and use all of their resources to help free your son. I wish you the best of luck! Please take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.