Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My text is so small I can't read it. can you help?

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir/Ma’am in the question details you didn't mention the operating system installed could you please let me know which the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other?Is this text size issue happening only on web pages or any application you open?If you are using a windows PC and this problem is on web pages please try the followingPress and hold CTRL key then press + (plus) key to increase the text size and to decrease the text size press - (minus) key.press + or - while holding the ctrl key also do it while you are in a webpage or the web browser is opened.Please try it and let me know how it goes.If it didn't work please provide the above details i asked.Sincerely,JohnNote: - To get my reply quickly refresh this page or you can check your email which also shows a notification email. To reply back to me type in the box below and click on reply
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir/Ma'am checking whether you were able to see my above reply and do the suggestion i made in it.If so please let me know the results.Sincerely,John