Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Please restart my membership. Thanks

Customer Question

Please restart my membership. Thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
you want to restart your subscription membership for which service please let me know i will help you in renewing the membership.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The monthly subscription that is offered by Justanswer. I canceled a few days ago and have changed my mind so I just need to reinstate it
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
sure will do that.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
New Customers: To receive an offer for our membership program, you will first need to post a question on JustAnswer. You will see an offer to subscribe while in the waiting room. There is another option to sign up after you give your Expert a positive rating on the page where you leave feedback for the Expert.Existing Customers: If you've posted a question on JustAnswer before, you may enroll by clicking the Start My Free Trial button located on the My Questions page. After clicking the My Questions link at the top right of the page, scroll down below your questions to the Ask Unlimited* Questions - Free for 1 Week offer. Click the "Start My Free Trial" button to begin your free trial.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Call Customer SupportNeed help? Call our Toll-Free Customer Service US/Canada1-***-***-****Available 6am to 9pm PST