Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I was deleating all my E mails one by one and after deleating

Customer Question

I was deleating all my E mails one by one and after deleating 80 or more my E mail was frozed out. I have over 9000 mails and my compouer is very sluggest, I was informed that having so much E mails made the compoter slow. If you can assist me in this matter I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you John Hoffmann Att account###-##-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
is the computer still frozen?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
push and hold down the power button for 10 seconds the computer will shut down. restart the computer and start removing your inbox if its overloaded.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
let me know if you were able to restart computer and open your mailbox again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you delete all my E mail from my computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
yes..that can be done depending upon the size of your mailbox
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
i will have to check the mailbox via remote access and help with the mailbox cleanup
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
let me know that have you moved your important emails that you wish to retain in a separate folder
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You may remotey get to my E mails
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
ok..if you Would like me to remote connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for. i am sending you the remote service offer in your email
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
please click on below link for remote sessionhttp://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e5454d8d-cd2a-40da-8d83-1c46756e2c6d
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Agree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be