Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

400 Bad Request comes up every time I log in to this radio

Customer Question

400 Bad Request comes up every time I log in to this radio station 90.9KCBI, so I don't get logged in to the playerliquidcompass, how do I fix this problem?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Can you give me please the exact web site address you are using as this is usually a problem on the website and not on your computer and I want to confirm this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
90.9KCBI.org
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Once I pull up that website, I click the LISTEN LIVE button, and that message comes up.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
That address does not work for me either, but I believe your using the wrong address.
When I look this up I am taken to
http://player.liquidcompass.net/KCBIFM
Do this please and let me know if you can now get the radio.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've listened to this website for over 2 yrs now. I go on Google Chrome, type in 90.9kcbi, then I click on 90.9KCBI: Encouraging Music, Words of wisdom. Once I get to the website I click on the ListenLive red button, and that message pops up. what else can I do?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I want you to click on the link I just gave you please, and tell me if you can hear the music this way.
Can you do this and let me know the results please?
I can also do these steps for you as I am not sure if your seeing my messages, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.