Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I'm renting a Lenovo desktop to replace my HP that crashed

Customer Question

I'm renting a Lenovo desktop to replace my HP that crashed and burned. I believe it was late last year when you referred me to repair service in Florida. I've forgotten the name, I can't find my notes or number. They did a good job for me. Please give me number again.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
There is no history of you asking a question on our website in the past, perhaps you used a different username.
If you have access to your email inbox and you are sure you asked a question on our website you should be able to find a link to your original question where you'd be able to find the name and phone number of the repair service you have a contract with in Florida.
Are you sure it's nothing I can't help you with now?
Here are a list of computer repair shops in Florida, maybe one of the names listed clicks:
https://goo.gl/ICLtfl
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,