Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I could not remember my AOL password.I provided all id info,

Customer Question

I could not remember my AOL password.I provided all id info, including my username.
After 1 and 1/2 hours, using 3 different techs, I was told my new e-mail number was
was all set and I should try it. I was given no number to reach anyone if it did not work.
Bot***** *****ne: My USER NAME was changed, so I now have to valid user name nor
password. Please help me..
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When Aol assured me that they had set a new password ***** me, they would un setting both a new password ***** a new username. I need my original username reset resset and a new AOL password. Please help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Meant to say "they wound up" setting both a new username and password. I have trust someone, so I will tell you my
actual username is ***** ***** they reset it to njmaudot.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
When did the problem start?
May I start a remote session so I can take a look at the problem and solve it for you now?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Absolutely. Please feel free to access my computer. The problem started several week ago. I had serious spine surgery, so exact dates are not known to me, but less that a month ago. I have barely touched my computer since getting hope from the hospital.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please feel free to call if you need me, but I suspect once you analyze the problem, you will consider it small.Good luck!!!
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then From your computer click the following link:
Click Here
And click Join your session --> And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
I haven't heard back from you in a little while, did you need help with joining the remote session?