educatortech
educatortech, Specialist
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Lost my info on my stickies. How do I get the info back

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  educatortech replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
The sticky notes are stored in the following location (be sure to allow for viewing hidden files and folders in order to be able to see these)
C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Sticky Notes
Try opening that file in Wordpad (or Notepad) and searching for the plain text that is view-able or you can try restoring that folder to a previous version to see if you can recover the notes that way.
**********
What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.
Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!
Greg