Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have an account with you guys. I had one of your guys come

Customer Question

I have an account with you guys. I had one of your guys come to help me with my problem.
Now, my wife has lost many of her contacts & I am getting a msg from windows that thye do not recognize a USP devise connected to my desk top. The only port I have is to my backup disk, which I have not been able to access since your guy came here. It's too difficult dealing with you guys. Somebody just come and fix what someone screwed up.
thanks, Ed
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** have reached justAnswer. We are an independent paid support provider and we do provide this sort of assistance. However, I do not see a record of you interacting with any of our other experts on the site are you sure it was this site or is it possible that it was a different site? And while we do do remote control sessions, we do not go out on site to fix computer problems.