Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Just want to try uber to go to west hollywood from santa

Customer Question

Hi just want to try uber to go to west hollywood from santa clarita. I need to know how much and a telephone number/ I don t want to give my credit card info over the computer, can you help me again I just want to know the price/
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
I work for justanswer.com, and independent support site.
A few points to clear up about Uber.
You have to use it in conjunction with a smartphone.
You have to install the smartphone app.
You have to register your credit card as you can only pay for the service with credit card, not cash.
You cannot contact Uber or the Driver directly, not by phone or email. You can only request help from Uber through the APP you install on your phone. Even then, its only emergency help.
If you are uncomfortable using your credit card and registering it with the Uber phone app, then you cant use Uber.
If you have any further questions, let me know.
I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.