Freddy M.
Freddy M., Support Specialist
Experience:  Years of experience in the IT field and in customer support.
15852642

When we bought my computer in March or April, the geek squad

Customer Question

When we bought my computer in March or April, the geek squad set it up and helped me with it. My problem is the date. It is on tomorrows date, not today. AND it will not let me correct it. I have the contract with the Geek Squad. Can you fix it for me? I can not find my user name and password. Will this be a problem?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. It is most likely set to the wrong time zone. Right click on the clock and choose adjust date and time in the right click menu. In the window that opens click on change time zone and make sure it is set to yours. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.