Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

It looks like I ordered a totel of 5 bottles for $174.95.

Customer Question

It looks like I ordered a totel of 5 bottles for $174.95. I only wanted to order 1
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
There may perhaps have been a 'minimum quantity'. There might, on the other hand, be a mistake in your order. Contact the company or website that you ordered from (which did you order from? the payment made would be distinctive of 'who' you ordered from...), immediately, I advise, and ask about this problem with your order. It might be readily correctible, perhaps.
I myself have no power over the order, being an Expert at JustAnswer.com, which is undoubtedly not the entity that sold to you in this case, since we do not sell bottles of anything. What I can do is advise you further, perhaps more specifically, if you would Reply to this and let me know, what website, or company, you ordered from.