Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Skype decided that I have to upgrade. When I get to the point

Customer Question

Skype decided that I have to upgrade. When I get to the point for settinhg
up I don't know what to do. Also I keep changing the password ***** required but
it refuses to recognize it. I don't know if I am EElizabeth or elka0411.
Need help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Skype on Windows 8 can be a bit confusing, as it has the Metro app, and the normal desktop app. And if you are using outlook or hotmail or MSN or live.com email, then you have skype inside of your email account as well. So thats three places skype can possibly run from and update at. It may be best if you and I speak over the phone, or If I connect to your computer directly so I can try to resolve these issues for you. Would you like to try that additional service Elizabeth?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
O.K. to try, My number is(###) ###-####
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you ma'am. Before I can call or contact you directly, you have to accept the offer for that additional support. ( company rules) Im sending the offer now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Dustin, but you are just a pump anf probably stupid. You are getting rich with people more
stupid than you. Good luck.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Our prices are well below the 100$ of dollars that other well known companies charge. We also guarantee our service, meaning that if I cant fix the issue then youre entitled to a full refund. No other tech support company does that. If you want to pay twice as much elsewhere for help, with no guarantee that after paying they have to fix the issue or refund your payment, you are welcome to seek help elsewhere. If you want to continue with our guaranteed service, I will connect and will resolve the issue. And if I don't know how to fix t he problem as you suggested, then you will receive a refund. I wont respond again unless I hear back from you. And I hope you enjoy your weekend. Thank you, ***** ***** Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.